Green Bay's All-Time Leading Receiver, Donald Driver, joined FM 106.1 and 620 WTMJ earlier in the week to discuss the Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame and the "Donald Driver Family 4-Pack" ticket promotion he is currently offering fans. You can listen to Donald's interviews here:
Bring the whole family to celebrate the legendary careers of Donald Driver and Bo Ryan at the Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Event on April 30th, 2016 at the historic UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, the site of the first Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame induction event in 1951! Buy three tickets for family and friends and Donald will buy your fourth! All buyers of the Donald Driver Family 4-Pack will also be entered to win a special phone call from Donald wishing the person of their choice a happy holiday season. This once-in-a-lifetime deal ends December 20th— buy your tickets today in 5 easy steps:
1. Go to: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/07004F539410276E
2. In the "Ticket Type" drop down, select Donald Driver Family 4-Pack.
3. Enter the promo code FAMILY.
4. Pick your price level and the number of tickets you would like to purchase (excludes $80 tickets).
5. Click on find tickets. All tickets will be discounted by 25%, giving you the equivalent of one free ticket from Donald in your 4-pack!
Donald and Bo will be joining 135 of the state’s greatest athletic icons, including Vince Lombardi, Hank Aaron, Oscar Robertson, Barry Alvarez, Al McGuire, Bud Selig, Junior Bridgeman, Bart Starr, Robin Yount, Bonnie Blair and Bob Uecker in one of the country’s most iconic halls of fame. Bring your entire family to witness history being made on April 30th, 2016.